With regards to skincare, nothing beats the intensity of Ayurveda. Antiquated insight has demonstrated that specific herbs and fixings in their most characteristic structure make for incredible excellence skin enhancers. So in case, you’re pondering about how you can learn these old school methods and get your skin energized with these Ayurveda treatments for better skin, here are a couple of pointers I brought down for you…
- Improve your skin texture with sandalwood paste:
Throughout recent years, Sandalwood otherwise known as Chandan has been treated as a standout amongst the most dominant skin healing specialists. Definitely why, in the event that you’ve attempted everything to accomplish sparkling skin.
- Blend one teaspoon of Chandan powder with coconut oil and apply it all over. When dry, wash it off.
- Sun Burns can be treated with Chandan paste made with Rose Water/ Lavender Water.
- For Oily Skin… Make Chandan paste with Tomato or orange juice and apply till dry.
- For Acne Prone Skin Mix Chandan with honey and apply.
- To fight Wrinkles Make a paste with Fuller earth lemon juice and honey.
2. Purify with Saffron for that brilliant shine…
The recuperating properties of saffron otherwise known as Kesar are magical. It improves blood circulation and gives you the brilliant sparkle you longed for. If used in various creams or Oils, It moisturizes the skin well
Kesar also protects the skin from sun damage by absorbing harmful UV rays.
It works as an antioxidant and antinociceptive, making skin appear youthful and radiant.
TO USE: (Kesar is always used after soaking in milk or water for few hours)
- Mix Kesar infused water/milk with any above-mentioned face packs.
- Mix Kesar infused water with little coconut oil and dip a bread slice in it, In few minutes, it could be mixed as a paste and then apply on face and neck till dry.
- Soak few almonds and kesar strands together overnight. In the morning, blend them together to a paste and apply. This will make the skin smooth and supple.
3. Use Aloe Vera gel to lessen redness
On the off chance that you experience irritation and redness now and again, Use aloe vera. Its amazing properties can diminish skin inflammation scars and any sort of skin allergies on your skin.
It also works wonders in Preventing Signs Of Aging, Reducing Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes, It Helps With Sunburns And Reduces Tan, Also Heals External Wounds And Insect Bites, Reduces Stretch Marks
- To relieve from skin irritation You should simply tear open a leaf and back rub the gel over the affected area for 2 minutes. Use these tips thrice a week and see the difference in your skin.
- To fight skin aging Mix 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel with olive oil and instant oatmeal powder to make a paste.
- To fight acne Mix Aloe Vera Gel with some lemon juice and apply for half an hour.
SO I hope you enjoyed reading these. Let me know if you try any of these and find them good.